Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

An enjoyable part of my life

We had a terrific meal at the Nicklaus grill in La Quinta CA last month.

I enjoy preparing meals! There....I said it. It's not really cooking but preparing, ie. fixing the salad, grilling the chicken or fish.  I do consult cookbooks and we do have some things we prepare but we have really evolved into a very simple diners, a salad, a steamed vegetable some protein source.

I am hoping I get to where I do some things out of my favorite cookbooks. One of my favorite cookbooks is Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon, which reads like a nutrition manual and is the favorite of Weston Price Assoc. followers.  We like the Weight Watchers and the Cook this not That series as well. I enjoy helping Laura whose work in really hard and time intensive when I can.

No comments: