Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

South Beach Diet Week 3

Well, the last several days of the two week period of my diet showed a marked decrease in weight loss after the day 9 time out. So my total is about 8lbs, which is a great start. I am now learning to add some fruit and carbs. My daily walking has been great. Just returned from an hour long walk in the malll.

Here is the After picture. The before picture is the lower one of me filled with catfish, hushpuppies, BBQ and a great roast prepared by our friends the Morans, who shared her diet success with me and got me interested.



Abouve is me a couple days ago at the end of day 10. same Shirt, hopefully less obvious lump. Look hard now, I am standing up tall but not holding my breath.

No comments: