Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

My first meme

OK, I may not do this correctly, but Carmen at "In the Open Place" has tagged me and I am in, although I may not have enough blogging friends to contact. Here are the rules
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Here are my random things.
1. I attended nine different schools during my twelve years of standard education and my Dad was not military
2. Joe Dimaggio asked me for directions in Ft. Lauderdale and shook my hand
3. My roller skates had rubber wheels way before they became popular
4. I had a decade long obsession with the Kennedy Assassination and read almost every book published on the subject
5. I boarded the subway in Philadelphia at midnight with a full set of golf clubs...long story
6. I used a credit card sized calculator I loved as a bookmark in my library twenty years ago, and have never found the book yet

Passing on the meme to be announced.

2 comments:

Carmen Andres said...

joe dimaggio?! how cool is that! heh, the only "celebrities" i've gotten close enough to shake hands with (so far) were janet reno, robert kennedy jr, and bobby sherman. well, i did get robbie ftorek's autograph when he played for the phoenix roadrunners but i didn't shake his hand, heh.

Don Hendricks said...

Thanks Carmen for getting back on this. I check your blog everyday of course and always enjoy whats on your mind and going on in your family. Loved the county fair post.

Don