Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

I can't believe she likes me!



So, here is an example of a former Kodak Slide, digitized and placed on a hard drive for the digital age. This is a picture of Laura and I during the first intoxicating weeks of our relationship. In was the spring of 1974. We only had a few months together before I left for a year long ministry experience between my second and third year in Seminary. The rest of our time before marriage was by phone, letter, and a couple of rushed weekend visits. When I saw this picture again after it lay in a Kodak Carousel for many years, the memories of the joy of young love flooded into my heart. Her mother did not like the mustache, and it was really goofy looking.

No comments: