Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Lets get physical...physical

Yesterday was my third back adjustment, but it was preceded by an hour long deep muscle therapeutic massage, head to toe, no muscle left unmoved, no joint left unshaken. I was moved and bent and stretched and stimulated to get the blood flowing every which way, even had a face muscle workout.

The Brazilian masseuse had 20 years experience, and we talked about her kids and my kids but I followed her into the dark room and laid down so if I passed her on the street I would not know her, kind of funny, but I got the whole nine yards. I am sore this morning and still recovering, still sore in that one shoulder area but getting better I hope. This was obviously my first massage, and I kept asking muscle and nerve questions the whole time.  She told me I had exceptional flexibility, and I was proud that stretching was already part of my weekly routine.

I should change the subject but I woke up in the middle of the night and tried to sleep on the couch so I am still trying to wake up, so much of our life is just normal stuff like this, and after a week I am ready for a new normal.




No comments: