Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day four of a nagging problem

My friend Doug is advertising his very fine E book on his truck, and I agree with the sentiment.

Life goes along and you get a cold which makes you feel really low for a few days, as was last week, and then this week somehow I pulled a muscle in my upper back, you know the place, we all do it from time to time.  This time it began pulling my neck and back out of wack and I could not lie on the floor on either my front or back.  I found a local chiropractor who was very physical and with his body weight and my groaning we got six of seven relieving cracks and pops. (Those guys could break your neck if they wanted to, since they grab it and twist it.)

Feeling better but back tomorrow for more since the muscle pull continues to hurt big time and I cannot straighten my head up without pain. Health is a gift we take for granted until something goes haywire.
100 days left on the Mayan calendar, the radical muslims are shaking their fists at us and doing unspeakable acts of cruelty to our men involved in that murder. I confess I got sort of excited and hopeful by the Arab spring talk, but I am very sad about all this now, and a bit apprehensive about how its going to play out.




No comments: