Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Friday, January 31, 2014

Tech challenged but persistent


All day long I have been trying to connect things. AM I connected to the square to square swing which had promising results and a not so sore back.

PM we tried to get into two restaurants and ended up at a third because of the wait in line. love Paradise Bakery, love

This evening it took over an hour to get our first free PPV movie on Dish. What a hassle, even talked to a tech person. Now we are enjoying Lost Vegas....I hope....felt more like comedy that drama tonight.

I started counting visits to my website after a year, and today passed 50,000 hits. Thanks for sharing my daily photos and bits and pieces of my daily life.

No comments: