Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, January 20, 2014

This I believe

Last year I checked off a bucket list item by getting to drive a Mustang convertible for 8 days. Not sure I want to own one, the descent and ascent from the bucket seat was a bit more than I need everyday.

"It is largely a waste of time to tell people to love generously when the God they have been presented with is a taskmaster, loves quite conditionally, is easily offended, very needy and threatens people with eternal torture if they do not 'believe' in him. That is a totally unworkable [insane!] proposition, and it is largely what we are dealing with today. I don't think most people see this, for some reason, even the clergy who actually teach such a petty and violent God because they suffer under it themselves." Richard Rohr

No comments: