Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I have to make a mess to clean up a mess

I love this long ago picture, as our anniversery approaches this weekend. 39 years of marriage.

It is the besetting sin of my life.....inability to handle paper and file or throw away paper, magazines, brochures, etc.

I went through six boxes of paper last week and deep sixed a bunch of things I know I will not need, and the things I want to keep are spread over two surfaces.

A friend stopped by and commented on the over clutter, and I protested the above statement. I have to make a mess to clean up a mess.

Perhaps its the long delay between making the pile and hiding the pile that creates the appearance of disorganization, he said, defensively.

No comments: