Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, January 25, 2014

A photo walk in Oasis Park

Just a few miles from our home is a water retension park with fishing, walking and raised vista to see our part of the east valley.
I was here that I discovered my favorite camera lens was damaged early last year, so this was a time to see its performance after a costly repair that I did before our last Hawaiian vacastion.

It was fun. A highlight was taking pictures of geese who suddenly had a serious squabble and chased one fellow away from the group. No idea what he had done wrong, but that's life and nature I guess.

Walking in shorts and enjoying almost 80 degrees in late January made me thankful for our winter weather.

No comments: