Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January 1, 2014

Hello 21 year old version of me, you are still alive and well in 63 year old me. I wish I could tell you to go easy on the carbohydrates after you turn 30.

My My Time Flies, its 2014, and for half the year I am 63 and half the year 64. Began this blog half way through 2008 and this is post 2010, and I appreciate each of you who stop by when your browsing to see what I am experiencing and photographing and thinking about.

I have a small life, we all do. and our time here is brief.

I profess a love for humanity, but Laura is at this moment standing in a crowd of greed crazed purse seekers on super sale day and just told me that she is seeing what levels people competing for the same items can descend to advance there own needs in this world. This has always been true, but when you see it up close it can shock you. I warned her, but she says its still fun to be a part of it on handbag sale days.

Its been a year since I bought a man purse and I still love carrying my stuff when I need it. I get the women purse connection.

I am enjoy the 125th Rose Bowl only as a background to the first day of the year which provides a memory connection to the years I have enjoyed.

Hope all of you have a great day and a great year, for there really are no small people, and no small places, Happy New Year.

No comments: