Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Totaled!


That was the assessment of the insurance claims rep. So now he makes a settlement with the two owners of the car, my bank and me. They get theirs first, I get whats leftover from his valuation and must choose another vehicle without a trade in. Scary stuff.

We enjoyed a meal at Joe's Real BBQ where Birthdays eat free with our kids last night.

I made two trips to clean out the vehicle at the impound lot. Of course, I forget my garage door opener, and found a favorite book under my seat, glad to have it.

I am helping a friend who is writing a small book about lives inevitable brokeness, he wants to call it...poop happens. So many Christians love to tell of close calls and near misses as angelic miracles and God's special care.

I crashed, I feel bad for me and the other driver for losing our transportation, I am thankful no one was hurt.....and poop happens!!!!!


2 comments:

Janet said...

Happy Birthday to Laura!

Unknown said...

Please for Christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti.