Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Investor Woes





Loved the sand messages on the boardwalk in Coronado. It did make me think of the Kansas song "All we are is dust in the wind". I think visiting that vast silent grave yard made me reflective of our mortality this week.

I have always believed that saving is investing in our country and way of life. We need to get some money safely into our possible future so we save and invest. Then in our recent life the heck gets kicked out of the system like this week. And, I am not and never will be the guy who is watching and trying to guess when to get in and get out.It is a bit discouraging.

How about Diana Nyad at 61 trying to swim 90 miles in the ocean. Even though she had to stop it is encouraging.


No comments: