Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bedrooms and Playgrounds



San Diego is surrounded by communities that are different in so many ways. Point Loma is an Isthmus, Coronado is really a land bridge. Yesterday my battery died again on Harbor Blvd at the center of tourism. I was dining at Anthony's on the Pier with old friends and was given a jump by the kindness of strangers.

I saw one city when dealing with the Kia, and my friends church and home in another. So many beautiful places to live here. My home in Sun Lakes is the same size and cost half of the price he paid for his.

I parked a mile or so from the Dell in Coronado late in the day and walked the beach and the grounds of that historic and popular resort. Beach goers and vacationers everywhere this week.

Todays lectures and discussions were wonderful. I feel like I met a true mentor in the man who was the University Chaplain for decades. A heart for scripture.

No comments: