Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tiger's caddy goes with a winner





The beauty of walking the grounds and halls of the Dell on Coronado Island brings back a turn of the century gentillity in the overstuffed furniture and dark oak walls. It feels like the Titanic must have felt although 1888 predates it. What a grand property.

Adam Scott and his caddy teamed up to win in Akron today. A good caddy is a policeman, protector, advisor, counselor, coach, and almanac. I look forward to the new team, and still hope Tiger can be a player again.

I am struggling with how the new affects me. I know I need to know what is going on, but at some point hearing bad news and alarming news and negative news just weighs me down because I cannot do one thing to change anything, so I am cast cares and considering just a daily peek and not an immersion.

No comments: