Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sowing and Reaping



For the first time in quite a while I am dealing with two sad situations in my circle of friends and relatives. Both involve things that should not be, that hurt many around them and are injurious to themselves.

Lots of times we get away with things, and sometimes we don't. Sometimes we sow to the flesh and reap the whirlwind. Sometimes we have to pay for our mistakes and wrong decisions. To the degree that loved ones suffer for these things, I am saddened and cannot do anything to change the fruits of these situations.

Pretty enigmatic? I just needed to share something in my heart and cannot share with any detail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don - I agree with your thoughts. Thanks for your words of comfort. Scott has already been taken to the reception center.