Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Deju View all over again



Linda and Charlie love fifth wheeling. They just return from a month in the south and up to Virginia, well...that still the south, but almost not.

We are sitting at the same gate as yesterday, after a pleasant evening at the Fairfield Marriot, courtesy of American Airlines. I am really ready to return to my own bed, full of two cats who will be happy to have us back. We lost a lovely man in the church who has been ready to go for a long time, and a daily joy to his wife and family and neighbors, I will miss Ken.

Laura has just a few days before she reports back for another teaching year. I will be back at work until the final leg of our summer travels, a study and conference vacation. I am very pleased to have found the annual Labri Conference in Central California. A line of of Christian thinkers and philosophers who I will enjoy.

No comments: