Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Goodby 50s,








Today we enjoyed a return trip to the Naval Air Museum which is always inspiring, a stop to visit my parents gravesite on the base, and a wonderful swimming time at Pensacola Beach, right where Barack Obama walked last month.

Some tar balls, but not enough to ruin the day or foul the water. My oldest sister Judy will join us tomorrow for my birthday, we are just missing Janet who was unable to make the trip.

1 comment:

Dixie said...

Happy birthday, Don! Congrats on a life well-lived.

I'll never forget my mom's 60th. It was 2 days after Olivia was born and less than 24 hours after they let me come home from the hospital. My mind was definitely pre-occupied that night as we celebrated, but I'll never forget it.

Hope you have a wonderful day.