Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Kyrie Elaison down the road that I am traveling



The abundant life consists not in the abundance of wealth and possession but in the abundance of the love and care of the Shepherd who loves the sheep and calls them by name, and they hear His voice and follow.

Next time we connect I will have found a wifi somewhere along the way to Palm Springs and beyond. This last vacation is very important because my spiritual ears will be attuned to the direction this years emphasis needs to take with the flock I am entrusted to guide and teach and lead to good pastures.

In all the years I have lived in the west, I have never driven north of Los Angeles. I have been to Monterrey and Fresno with a brief trip to San Francisco at night, but that was on business and by air. I am looking forwards to the drive and the time with good teachers.

No comments: