Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Proud to be a Golfer














The AT&T National won by its sponsor, Tiger Woods, set to honor Tiger's work with disadvantaged youth, to develop life qualities through The First Tee, and heavily reliant on honoring soldiers, especially wounded veterans. I am tearing up, with pride for the game of golf, which has provided for me so many hours of true recreation and kinship with others, has given me one place to allow my competitive spirit to be unleashed. Now, if I could just figure out what has gone wrong with my swing, my consistency, my distance, and just about every other statistic I might be able to finish my course with time on the course.

No comments: