Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Exercising more, eating less













Exercising more, eating less, or eating better or whatever. When I arrived home from vaca I got back on the wagon like Oprah has. I walk 45 minutes to an hour a day, and am beginning to tone with hand weights. Week three the scale has slowed down maddeningly, but that's OK. I have several routes in my neighborhood, and saw this cactus that had duplicated itself into a colossal colony of cactus. This is not something you see every day, and since I am in a non issue mood in the middle of this hot summer, here it is for your amazement. We had Oprahs Turkey meatball recipe for dinner and wow, good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you! I'm having an MRI on my left knee next week so haven't been doing my aerobics tape--but not cutting back on the chow either--bad!
loved your comment about golf--I had three rounds in the 80's in the last couple weeks and then today played like I didn't know which end of the club to use for a 97--that's golf!
Eden

Anonymous said...

Don, You are only supposed to eat ONE of Oprah's meatballs..how many did you have???????????. Betcha couldn't stop with just one! Sherrian