Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Back to the Drawing Board















Its a quiet day, no compelling desire to get out and party on the 4th or see fireworks. We instead disassembled our fireplace project to start again...the women in my life did not like the baby blue look to the paint. You can see the candidates for replacement colors. Stay tuned to see the finished results.

I am grateful for my life in America. The place and time of my birth were not my own decision. I pray for this country because her greatness was largely related to her goodness, I fear for this country because when she is no longer good, she will be no longer great. Of course, that previous statement is a quote of a visitor to this nation 100 years or so ago, reworked for my sentiments here.

Tonight we will watch the entertainment on the Washington Mall, and I will continue pondering the declarations of spiritual freedom found in Pauls letter to the Galatians. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: