Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Enjoy Independence Day, think independently!













I had a post all finished to flesh out one of the low points of my life and ministry and it was written with an honesty that scratched an old wound and made me want to come back from the past and live in the present. All three of the things that occurred continue to occur in the church as she is presently structured. I can only change me, and with God's love I have been changed and while I will continue to reminisce about my life, I just am going to leave those painful memories alone and see the hope and potential that lies in the coming next reformation, at whose leading edges we are living in our very young millennium.

No comments: