Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Laptop Woes

One of those generic images loaded into computers, makes me want to sing, "sittin by the dock of the bay, wastin time".

My HP/Compaq froze up last week and is in the diagnostic care of my tec savy son in law.

I am using the wifi at Superstition Mall waiting for my wife to come get me after turning in her ailing vehicle to the Auto shop.

Sheesh, everything breaks down. It's called the law of entropy, and God knows about it and is slowly doing something about it.

I am using the laptop of my friend Jack, who entrusted it to me to spiff it up and make it user friendly. He bought it from a friend who upgraded.

I find some people need laptops and some can take or leave them. I love the mobility of the technology.

Enjoy you holiday weekend fellow Americans, we love you fellow Canadians.

No comments: