Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pictures are important


At Gil's memorial service, as with many others, the family puts together a photo montage of events in a loved ones life. For those of us who met toward the end, it really helps us to fill in the blanks, to see the vivid moments of family gatherings, dinners, cruised, hobbies.

I enjoy looking so much and while I look, I photograph the pictures....a picture of the pictures, and I keep making memories of my own.

I feel so honored to pay tribute to a life well lived. It inspires, gives hope, reminds us of the good we all experience.

All this picture collecting and music storing is maxing out my hard drive so I am temporarily unable to share something from today.

No comments: