Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dust in the Wind


"All we are is dust in the wind". I have the best of Kansas on my ipod, "Carry on my wayward son, there'll be rest when you are done." Great songs and some deep spiritual insights from that group.

We had a huge dust storm come by as the sun set last evening leaving moments of very low visibility and lots of residue on the porch.

This goes on the list of things they do not tell you about until you move here, like monsoon humidity instead of dry heat, and jumping cactus, and scorpion infestations.
I love this state, really, I do.

1 comment:

kc bob said...

Picture of the storm were surreal Don. Never saw anything like it when I was stationed in the New Mexico desert for a few years in the late 60s.