Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Health Talk

The Zumba Class is rocking to the beat of loud music.

I am gratified that my daughter and her husband have gone paleo/primal in their approach to eating. For those who are unaware of the word, it means eating natural foods and moderating carbohydrates that cause quick insulin surges that lead to health problems.

I feel so good eating this way, and know it will help my heart. I am about to celebrate two years in the gym. I worked up to it by walking for quite a number of months. This is now part of my lifestyle that I value for its benefits.

Every week I see people coming in with morbid obesity getting started, and I like the fact that our rec center is all ages, all shapes, all fitness levels.

No comments: