Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Tax Day

A visit to Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs a couple of years ago.

This is my third year of having my taxes done by professionals. The freedom from stress is worth the cost. The more organized our yearly information, the lower the bill. I like it. We payed more because the stock market gave us a little profit. My confidence in saving is pretty much shot from the last decade of performance.

My confidence that my fair share is being used to "promote the common good" is fairly well shot as well.

Still enjoying the remnants and memories of a great nation, and not giving up on a turn around.

My confidence is in the Lord, the Maker and Sustainer of the Universe.

No comments: