Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Cabinet installation Day





It was very exciting to see months of planning and years of thinking about how to improve our dated Kitchen. We are definitely going to have to have a step ladder to use those high cabinets but the effect of going to the ceiling we think is nice.

Tomorrow I will undergo another heart catheterizing procedure to relive a plaque build up in the arteries of my heart. Your thought and prayers are appreciated and meaningful. At least we are acting proactively on this one, and my dietary changes are keeping my insulin needs and blood sugar levels very steady and low.

A one night stay in the hospital, resting at home for a few, Lord willing.

2 comments:

Dixie said...

Love the cabinets!

Will be praying for you, Don.

Janet said...

I've been praying for you Don. Love the kitchen.