Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Resting

Lake front near Willmar, MN.

My son Matthew has headed home after flying down to visit me over the weekend. I have been charged to rest, and I am using the time for just that, relaxing, napping, reading and making plans for the next step in rehab and recovery. I might not have mentioned that the doctor is recommending another stent in the rear of the heart which I will do after Easter when the heart has had more time to heal. I have an 80 percent occlusion in the artery. Ugh!! and Praise the Lord that I will deal with this surgically without damage to the heart muscle.

I watched Second Hand Lions again, a first rate family values movie with humor and excellent story and lesson of men helping youth to understand life. Haley Joe Osment, Robert DeNiro, Micheal Caine were superb.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am beginning to think that you should stop having coffee or breakfast with me. I am two for three in precipitating your heart attacks. That's not a good record to hold. Get better. Many of us need and want your company and your counsel. Be blessed. John