Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Numbers

Our second child Matthew hit a new number yesterday. 35 years. He looks pretty relaxed in this photo.

Blogging for personal reasons has been largely replaced by Facebook and Twitter in the last number of years. Blogging for a purpose that is transformational like a theology blog can develop large followings and attract adds and income.

My blog is personal, daily, photo sharing driven, and related to the daily experience of a pastor who has stuck with it for four decades.

Last week my original counter, not the one that shows on the page indicated that I had passed 60,000 page visits. That is nice and I share it not to boast in numbers, but to be thankful that a few folks each day enjoy my thoughts.

No comments: