Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, October 13, 2014

Ebola, ISIS, Left Behind, and Sh*t Happens


It is hard not to get caught up in national and international and spiritual fear these days. Every day our super connected world reminds us how good things can go wrong. This weekend a runaway hay ride and a blow away bounce house are in the news. It all adds to this big issue that surrounds us in our frailty. If God is not for us, everything can be against us. This is why over the years I have made a huge shift in my heart and mind away from my roots which emphasized Sinners in the hands of an Angry God. Deal with it. It has blessed my daily life beyond my ability to share.



1 comment:

Bebe said...

Like this post and picture !