Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Sleep Number is 40


Busy day, Bible Study, Choir, Missions meeting, and a wonderful round of golf at the Foothills at Auwatukee, a new course for me and one of the collection that my discount card honors.

This evening we got two larges boxes UPS, which contained a brand new foundation and cover for our 10 year old sleep number bed. It has been a great part of our life and the original cover was really in need of replacement. We think it will function more like new, as my side had begun to sag with the weight of me truly.

Politically, things are hoppin in the news, both international and financial and scandal.....an interesting time to be alive. I am praying and hoping.

No comments: