Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Busy Monday

Laura had the day off and told me not to bug her, so I stayed out till coffee time.

Prepared bag lunches for the Phoenix Rescue Mission this morning, met for lunch with the team returning from Casa de More mercy ministry in Mesa, got Laura's car serviced.

Stopped at Zia records to purchase some used CDs, my favorite way to collect music.
Got three Yanni's to add to my new age sleeping music. Yanni is always beautiful but sometimes a bit too upbeat to lull me to lullaby land. Still love it.

I now own two Albums by Ladysmith Black Mombaza, I am so entranced by South African vocalizing and these men are wonderful. These add to the songs on the Paul Simon CDs. 40 years together and still being led by the original director.


Charlotte Churches adult album was fine, and a Barbara Streisand Christmas Album for Laura who loves her. I don't care if she is Jewish, she will one day bow the knee joyfully to Jesus when she sees Him as He is. Nice collection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure the Jesus who died for me was Jewish.
Just saying. Love you, Judy