Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Part A goes into Part B, which connects to C

The yearly sale to build a kitty for special projects and repairs to our Sun Lakes Chapel is over, I hope lots of money was made by the many volunteers.

Today I attempted to put a large projector screen together and got hopelessly confused at which point I called in friends who also had great difficulty following the very poor directions of ill fitting tubes over which a screen sheath slide and tightens with Velcro strips.

This project will enhance our visit with Kubili C tommorrow. She is on her second furlow from missionary training and real missionary living among an unreached tribe in the depths of the Indonesian Islands.

Her willingness to answer the inner call to serve through New Tribes Mission inspires me and puts her on my living heroes list.

No comments: