Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

11/11/11

Some serious bubble gum action at the Elvis Party last week.

Nov. 11,11 I like it,I am sure I will feel the same when I wake up. My dear wife gets a day off, and I hope to hit the links even though the weather is a bit iffy.

I am surrounded by healthy active 80 year olds, and I like it, and hope longevity is catching.

Speaking of eleven, I am heading toward the eleventh anniversary of my first heart attack, the one that I did not recognize until I lived with it for seven hours, and the one that did the most damage because of my stubbornness. I thank God for the time I have had since then, and for the strong heart beat, really low pulse, great blood pressure readings and great health I am enjoying after more than a decade.

No comments: