Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Liver, love it or leave it



Today I had liver and onions from a family restaurant. It tasted good but I think I have had my fill for a while. I was on my way to our family owned music store called Milano's in Mesa to give my flute a check up and repair, probably the first one since Melissa was in High School, a key is sticking. I love seeing all the instruments and musical equipment in that place.

Had a good missions prayer meeting tonight, kingdom building around the world is vital and worth our concentrated prayers.

This post is done on my new Toshiba Satellite which finally has the software to run my internet link. Slowly this new machine will be my daily go to workhorse, and I like it.

No comments: