Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, November 7, 2011

New and Old



For years the former quansite hut served as the worship home of Grace Community Church, as we grew we could squeeze 130 in, and then we went to two services. It was then that I realize that my sermon would change with the audience response and my sensitivity to the leading of the Spirit.

For a while I was troubled that I was not able to stay and watch the city reach its goals, but as I look back it was as it should have been, and my health issues have been better served where I am.

Today I write at the Gym, having finished 30 minutes of aerobic heart exercise and 30 minutes of weights and stretching. Glad I get to concentrate of making my body the dwelling place of God and not about bricks and mortgages.

No comments: