Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bells and Cellos and French Horns


The Sun Lakes Handbell Choir did some beautiful hymns today, expecially on the Welsh tune Ash Grove.

The theme of native folk music was expanded in the afternoon Chandler Symphony Concert featuring Gustave Mahler Symphony #1 in D. This in addition to a Saint Seans Cello movement with a very talented musician.

I am not an expert in classical music but I enjoy the exposure to different pieces from that magical period when instumental music hit its peak.

On our way to another piano concert this evening along with a delicious meal prepared by the phase one restaurant.

I really do, unfortunately miss alot by the competing sound of tinnitus ringing in my ears. I am so glad that music masks the problem to a good degree.

No comments: