Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Personal Cell Phone

Having a camera in your pocket allows you to capture a funny sign like this and share it all over the world.

I am watching the story of the birth of the cell phone by Motorola Corp, beginning in the early 70s. The early phone weighed almost 3 lbs. Marty Cooper still has groundbreaking ideas for the future of the technology

It has not taken long for me to embrace this brave new world and get most of my headlines from my Android smart phone.

The changes to our culture are really phenomanal, and to read or hear daily from my friend in Kenya, my sisters on opposite sides of the country, its just amazing.

Now, lets do something about online costs????

No comments: