Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Harold Camping is delusional


Well, I have been trying to be fair minded and light hearted with the latest date setter controversy, but yesterday got to me. I have lived for many years with the dream of seeing this Changing Lives Center for Women opened. We toured the property 8 years ago when the old structures were still there and it looked like an insurmountable task. The beauty of the campus and the sacrifice of the Christians who have the burden to help was overwhelming. This is what Christianity is all about.

So, coming and going I see two versions of Campings Posters along I-10. Both of them give the date, and say "The Bible Guarantees It". What??? Campings interpretations and dating methods are suddenly infallible Bible promises????

The Bible may speak boldly about the return of Christ, but May 21st???? Come on Harold. I feel sad for those who have bought your predictions, and I am willing to go out on a limb and say that God my come today, or next year, or a thousand years from now, but I sincerely doubt your delusional predictions are worth the billboard rent and the unrest and damage you are doing to the body of Christ. That Women's Center will bring light in the darkness and hope for troubled families for many years to come.

No comments: