Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Mrs. Laura is on the countdown

This is the last time I grew a beard about 10 years ago. I am pretty sure I used some darkener, and yes, I was in pretty good shape that year.

Just a few more days till summer break. I marvel at how a year changes things. Last summer we planned three trips, and this summer we are planning to stay put and chip away at the kitchen remodeling debt.

Laura is so ready to have extended time to work on the house, and read, and relax. She had a challenging class this year and deserves a break.

I plan some in state mini trips. It has been four years since I visiting the Grand Canyon and I really want to visit. Larry and I are hoping to golf the high country later in the summer. I am finally looking for a conference or study event to attend.

On a different note, I am a bit dissapointed in the Niaspan news with the ceasing of an extended trial. I was hoping this treatment might help reverse some of my narrow arteries. Thank God I have the continue option of diet and exercise, and the close care of my physicians, and some pretty important drug therapy I am already using.

No comments: