Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Obviously more than fuel


I am not on a diet, I am changing the way I view food, and developing a lifestyle that will minimize insulin spikes in response to eating excess glucose creating products.

Yesterday, I tested out my new theories during a visit to a brand spanking new and impressive Chinese Buffet nameed Linn's. The layout and food selection was impressive and the clientele contained many single men built like NFL linebackers who do great feats of eating at places like these.

I report that I was fairly successful in choosing vegetables, unbreaded meat, fruit and healthy soup. The coatings on most Chinese food created the most difficulty.
I love good food and the joy of eating. The two competing philosophies can meet, food as fuel, and food as joy. For the sake of candor and honesty, I still did eat more food than usual....or what's a buffet for????

No comments: