Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What a day brings


Ladies Bible Study allows me to visit some great ladies, people bringing Christmas Gift Shoe boxes all morning, studying for Bible Study, finishing two bulletins, having lunch with a great new friend.

I had to cross the east valley to see my optician for glasses repair and adjustment.
On the way home I stopped at the Costco just off the 60 East. The parking lot was filled as usual, thousands were filling carts with electronics, clothing, food, you name it and they got it. Many, many, many, did I say many Senior citizens buying and eating and browsing.

The sales volume at Costco has to be huge. I saw lots I wanted, but left with some berry ice cream. I also shamelessly took my shoes off and had a foot and back massage with the Roley ball machines.

I guess you could call this a mini-vacation. Then off to the Gym, and evening Bible Study where we talked about the judgments of God being in line with the character of God. A busy day, a blessed day.

No comments: