Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Odds and Ends in my Thursday Thoughts


My friends who live and play in Sun Lakes put on one of the most thorough, dignified, and well executed Memorial Day services I have ever experienced. We involve high school honor guards, decorated veterans and veterans wives groups, local pastors, representatives of all branches, special music, the whole patriotic shebang. Very well done.

I am going to try a new swing coach...online teaching with Don Strahan and Peak Performance Golf. I have been hitting my irons so poorly for so long that I am willing to give this swing change a serious effort, it is simple, body friendly, and I hope will get me near the greens in a more consistent fashion.

We had a lovely long meal at the Keg with our friends last night. That is one classy restaurant where the service and ambiance are complimented by great steaks.

No comments: