Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Last Sunday of Common Time




It was a joy to fill my van with Christmas Gift presents from our wonderful folks for delivery all over the world.

Very busy day again in Sun Lakes, The Flea Market and Chapel sale, which had many good volunteers from our congregation. Profits are for the maintenance of the Chapel which we love and try to keep up.

Next week is Advent, and my appreciation for the tradition of the liturgical calendar is increasing as I age. We are creatures of habit and grounding the year in the Gospel of Jesus Christ will be the source of our fruitfulness and joy for the rest of the year.

I had fun putting together a Thanksgiving photo montage of the past year to share tomorrow and express my appreciation to God for the ministry of Sun Lakes Community Church.

No comments: