Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Early Family Christmas


I must have insisted on a Family shot with Grandma and Laura, as you can see, I used a timer and the color was much better. To you, this picture is sharing my past, to me, I can muster in the grey matter the feel, and smell and joy of being a young family. By the way, Laura just reminded me that I called my baby Melissa..Shannon in last nights post....oops! When you push the timer button you try to get in the picture and look natural, and it, never, quite, looks....natural. Fun

3 comments:

Dixie said...

I LOVE this picture!

kc bob said...

I remember those days when I used the timer on my SLR. Not sure if my current digital one even has a timer.

Anonymous said...

I caught the "slip" of you calling Melissa "Shannon" right away, but thought it was precious and freudian and grandpa-ish of you all together. :)

Michale