Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Dentist

The Methodists have a nice sanctuary, I was proud of my F4 Canon for taking this fine a shot.

Laura and I have been using the same dental office for 20 years. Dr. B. is a not stop talker, singer, joker. When I am there I give as much as I take. I have known his sweet staffers for a long time as well. My only complaint is that he keeps finding things to fix and repair in my mouth. He owns a Biplane and we are pretty sure we have made a few payments for him over the years. It's a great atmosphere.

1 comment:

kc bob said...

We had our dental cleanings / checkups on Thursday. I have been seeing Dr Don for 30 years now and have feelings similar to the ones that you have expressed.