Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Ginny

College Days with Mike and Betty,one of my favorite old pictures.

My first girlfriend had parents who were blind. She and her mother had beautiful solo voices. I went to college with her brother, attended his wedding, and was saddened a bit when their first child was born blind. She and my daughter went to Christian School together.

A few years ago I asked a friend how that little girl Ginny was doing. "You don't know", Ginny is a very gifted musician with two albums to her credit, she travels and sings with Micheal W. Smith at times.

You have no idea how joyful it is to hear her sing, and know the back story of her family. I am listening to "Say Amen, Hymns and Songs of Faith" by Ginny Owens, and she is powerful, Sings, plays piano,

No comments: