Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

13 Years Later


Thirteen has always been a special day for me, having been born on July 13. I was 13 when Kennedy was assassinated, and I realized the world had evil intentions on our freedom.

Seeing the site and the museum in NYC this summer was such a moving experience for Laura and Shannon and Brian and me. It has been so powerfully transformed from rubble to a memorial of powerful images and intent that brings that area back to life and still preserves the site for the families that mourn their loved ones there.

I shall quietly reflect and pray and trust that the ideology that creates revenge and scapegoating with end.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hard day to have a birthday--especially since I share it with Pres. Assad
Eden